Thursday, December 29, 2005

My First Offering


Okay, so I was thinking today, what if I actually post some of the stuff I created since that was the original purpose of this blog. Even though I know you've been curious to know what superhero I'm most like today, you'll have to sooth your curiosity with only this. Here's something that's almost finished. I say almost because you can still see the gridlines, but I like the way its turned out so far. I'm actually afraid to do anything else to it, even remove the gridlines because I don't want to mess it up. Feel free to leave comments, just remember I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my sh*t. More tomorrow.

8 comments:

Lin said...

WOW !! Are you SURE you're new to this?? This is FANTASTIC!!!! Way to go!!! MORE! MORE!

Kathleen Pequignot said...

You do profiles way better than I do!!! Keep at it... I can't wait to see more. Very nice!

Terri said...

Profiles are not easy and this is very well done - particularly the lips. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing more. :o)

Nita Van Zandt said...

Very nice! I love the subtle shadings.

MD said...

A beautifully drawn profile. And lovely shading. I love the hair.
Well done.
MD

Linda said...

This is a great drawing! You should be really pleased with it!

Rayna said...

Aisha - this is beautiful! I can't believe you are new to this. More, please.

Rayna said...

Aisha - this is beautiful! I can't believe you are new to this. More, please.