Friday, August 05, 2005

What day are we on?

Ok...So I haven't posted anything since earlier in the week. I have been noticing creativity in my originating circle though, mainly with my participants. I've noticed Alicia and Samuel developing their own creativity and taking on creative projects. I'm also present to the artists around me and in my community. There's Pat Fiorello in my Commitment Seminar and Liz Sully in the Sunday homework group, both artists who discovered their art careers after having other careers. Also I'm seeing more ways in which I have to contribute to those around me, although I can't say I've been stepping into those opportunities. Also I notice I'm afraid to be authentically creative with my sister-in-law and in my upcoming field surveys for work, I'm looking at creativity as something to be taken on in my "spare" time. I haven't done any anonymous deeds. But I will look for something to do today. That's all for now.

A

No comments: